Monday, May 15, 2017

I'm Not Perfect

I'm Not Perfect

I'm not Perfect, I'm just Me. 

Me gets tired from being perfect externally when internally I'm soft and meek.

I'm quiet, but I have to stand tall and speak. 

The world will run over me if I just sit and stay asleep. 

So I continuously move to provide for and feed children I didn't solo procreate. 

I am not perfect, yet I have to love and console little souls on my own. 

I can easily have a husband, but I prefer a divine mate. 

One who can love me in my perfectness, yet adore me when my breath stank. 

I'm pretty, but I have an ugly side, which I no longer want to disguise. 

I'm love, peace, and balance, but at times I can also be a storm trooper working for the Darkside.

I know you're attracted to my perfectness, but learn to love me through my moments of Mrs. Hyde.

I'm not Perfect, I'm just Me. 

I just ask you to love me through this duality, perfectly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment