Saturday, March 25, 2017

GO ->


Some people think I'm fearless, but that's not true.  I have plenty of fears, and some have stopped me from doing a lot of things in my adolescence and young adult years.  

Now, I'm ready to tell a different story!  

Fear still tries to convince me things will be unattainable, but then I think of all the things I did when fear wasn't present.

Fear says, "no."  Power says, "GO"!


Something clicked inside of me at the age of 27.  I made a promise to my children to change our lives a year at a time.  

We were living with my mother at the time, after my divorce.  I didn't have a job, and I didn't even have a pair of panties to my name.  I had to start completely over - COMPLETELY!! 

I'm not saying I did it alone, my mother and family were there to support me along the way.  Nevertheless, I didn't wallow in self-pity for too long. 

Eventually, in three months, I was able to get two job offers, and I could work both jobs at the same time. 

Fear didn't have time to speak!  My Power resided in all corners of my being.  I was "in" power of my life and my circumstances. 

Don't give fear time, stay "in" power and GO!  

#connectwithcommunication

No comments:

Post a Comment